The top romantic gift ideas are some that we all may be a bit familiar. Then there are also unique ideas that may take some extra thought and effort, but worth the work. Whether for an anniversary, a first date, a honeymoon, Valentine’s, a birthday, or any other occasion you want to surprise that special someone, these romantic gifts will be sure to please and bring a smile to her or his face. These romantic gift ideas can also be given at any time to show your gratitude and love, and don’t necessarily have to be left for a special day to come by.
Here is the list of the top romantic gift ideas:
1) Flower(s): They always seem to be one of the first romantic gift ideas that come to most people’s mind. You can make this gift extra special by choosing your loved one’s favorite flower(s) and color(s). You then have the choice on if you want to give this gift in person or have it delivered. You can also have a special vase to place them into, if you choose.
2) Card or Love Note: A card or love note, handmade or store bought, is always a simple and yet effective way to get your message across. This romantic gift idea is always a winner and is sure to make your loved one’s day. It is nice because you can use it alone or to accompany another romantic gift idea, to make it that much more meaningful. Share your love and write from your heart. Leave it somewhere to be found as a surprise, or give it to your loved one along with a kiss.
3) Chocolate: Chocolate is always a treat your loved one will most likely enjoy. Romantic gift ideas like this are simple, yet sweet. You can give chocolates along with another gift also, or even in a gift basket.
4) Teddy bear: A teddy bear is a sweet romantic gift idea that all ages can appreciate. A teddy bear reminds us of comfort and feeling secure, and brings that innocence out of all of us. Give this gift with a card or love note, to make it extra special.
5) Perfume or Cologne: Perfume or cologne is a romantic gift idea that will be sure to make your loved one’s day. You can surprise your loved one with their favorite one, and can also incorporate it with a small card if you like.
6) Jewellery: A romantic gift idea like this, is sure to brighten the moment and be treasured. You can have special engravings done with words or a picture. Give it to your sweetie while together in a romantic setting, or leave it hidden as a surprise. There is just so many ways you can present this gift, and it would go great to accompany a card or love note to.
7) Music: Music is always a beautiful way to bring back those special memories you both cherish. What better way, than to give your sweetie pie a CD with each other’s favorite love songs on it. You both will be able to enjoy it and is a great way to reminisce on all the wonderful memories you have had together, during a nice romantic evening cuddled up.
8) Name a Star: This is a unique, but thoughtful romantic gift idea which is sure to touch your loved ones heart. Imagine, you will now have a star out there named after your companion and you both will be able to look up at it together. It will be a gift that will surely be remembered forever.
9) A Message in a Bottle: What a great romantic gift idea this is, to have a message in a bottle sent to the one you love. There are many online and offline stores that can offer this. They use a beautifully decorative bottle and place a romantic message tucked inside of it. You have the option to use your own personal message or their pre-written message. This is sure to be another gift that will never be forgotten.
10) Personalized Novel: Why not surprise your loved one with this one of a kind romantic gift idea. You both will be starring in this personalized romantic novel, and be able to share and read it together. A sure way to spice things up and add some sizzle to the relationship.
All of these top romantic gift ideas will surely be great ways to show and express your love. Your loved one will not only be surprised by what you have done, but touched in a special way. Romantic gifts bring new life and add zest to a relationship, and help to remind and assure your loved one how much you care and appreciate to have them in your life. Also never forget, that it is the thought that counts.
Photo by BirgittaSjostedt